Powerbox Attachment Set with Drive Head & Sockets-Model PBS-1420
NOTE: TO BE REPLACED WITH NEW UPGRADED MODEL PBS1438 FOR 3/8 and 1/4 IN MINI_HEADS> AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2018
You save $4.96 (8%)!
POWERBOX DRIVE HEAD WORLDWIDE PATENTS PENDING
- Converts 1/4″ air or cordless ratchet to low profile box wrench output
- Head fits most 1/4″ power ratchets with necks up to 1″dia with 1-1/2″min length
- Quick mount design requires no modification to power tool
- Increases drive input torque by 30% (35 ft -lb max input)
- Slim 1/2″ thick profile gets in narrow and hard to reach areas that ratchet heads can’t fit or swing
- Now you can POWER drive your KD, GearWrench “Vortex”, Craftsman “Max Access”(tm) and simlar types of pass-thru (hollow) sockets on the market too.
- Sockets can be inserted and driven from either side of the head
- 7 Piece low profile insert socket set with both Metric and SAE sizes
- Fits 8mm thru 14mm Metric and 5/16 thru 9/16 SAE
- Sockets install from either side of drive head
- Bottom-stop on all sizes cradles hex fastener and prevents fall-off
- Slim 1/2″ depth fits into hard to reach areas where other sockets cant fit
- Useable with many popular manual pass-thru ratchet handles too
- Spill resistant plastic rack hold all components in lightly fitted pockets
- Great for long thread application where sockets cant reach or manual ratchets cant swing
- TO BE REPLACED SOON:
- NEW UPGRADED MODEL PBS1438 FOR 3/8 and 1/4 IN MINI_HEADS> AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2017
- Detail Name 2:
Check out this Product Video/Demo
No products were found.