POWERBOX DRIVE HEAD WORLDWIDE PATENTS PENDING
- New Upgraded model replaces PBS 1420. Converts either 1/4″ or 3/8″ drive mini head air or cordless ratchet to low profile box wrench output. 1/4″ to 3/8″ drive adaptor includedA
- Attachment fits most 1/4″ and 3/8″ power ratchets with round necks up to 1″dia with 1-1/2″min length. (see drawing above)
- Quick mount design requires no modification to power tool
- Increases drive input torque by 30% (40 ft -lb max input)
- Slim 1/2″ thick profile gets in narrow and hard to reach areas that ratchet heads can’t fit or swing
- Now you can POWER drive your larger size KD, GearWrench “Vortex”, Craftsman “Max Access”(tm) and simlar types of pass-thru (hollow) spline type sockets on the market too.
- Sockets can be inserted and driven from either side of the head
- 7 Piece low profile insert socket set with both Metric and SAE sizes
- Includes 8mm-5/16, 3/8″.10mm. 11mm-7/16,12mm,13mm-1/2″, 14mm-9/16 and includes new 1/4 to 3/8 drive adaptor.
- Sockets install from either side of drive head
- Bottom-stop on all sizes cradles hex fastener and prevents fall-off
- Slim 1/2″ depth fits into hard to reach areas where other sockets cant fit
- Useable with many popular manual pass-thru ratchet handles too
- Spill resistant plastic rack hold all components in lightly fitted pockets
- Great for long thread application where sockets cant reach or manual ratchets cant swing