Box Wrench Drive Attachment- Model PBX1400
Converts most popular 1/4" drive cordless and air ratchets to low profile powered box wrench output. INTRO SPECIAL!!
You save $5.00 (14%)!
- Converts 1/4″ air or cordless powered ratchets to low profile pass thru box wrench output
- Head fits most 1/4″ power ratchets with neck diameters up to 1″ with 1-1/2″min length
- Adjustable quick-mount design requires no modification to power tool
- Increases wrench drive torque by 30% (35 ft -lb max input)
- Slim 1/2″ thick end profile gets in narrow and hard to reach areas that ratchet heads can’t fit
- Now you can POWER drive your KD, GearWrench “Vortex”, Craftsman “Max Axxess”(tm) and similar types of pass-thru (hollow) spline type sockets on the market too.
- Sockets install from either side of the head
- Available in 7-piece low profile pass-thru insert socket set with both Metric and SAE combo sizes-See Our Model PBS1420.
Check out these Related Products
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
NOTE: TO BE REPLACED WITH NEW UPGRADED MODEL PBS1438 FOR 3/8 and 1/4 IN MINI_HEADS> AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2017
7-Piece Low Profile Pass-thru Sockets in Plastic Spill Resistant Tray